CUPS 1.2.3

angelb angelb at bugarin.us
Fri Aug 18 08:39:11 PDT 2006

> angelb wrote:
> > Hello all.
> >
> > Any ideas when CUPS 1.2.3 is available for the taking? :)
>
> Sometime next week; there is one last "show stopper" bug in
> cups-lpd I'd like to squash, and I also want to figure out why so
> many Windows users are having problems with their options getting
> overridden...

If not this week, is there a better chance that 1.2.3 will be out next
week? Or is the bug so persistent that we need to call in the nukes. :)

I know it's already fixed in trunk and the 1.2 branch but I don't
compile CUPS for our production; we use a packaging utility which does all that for us.

Thanks,
Angel