ppd files and printer with 2 emulations

Teruel de Campo chusty at attglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 17:39:22 PDT 2006

Michael, Helge and Till,

Thank you for your replies. I will try all the tips. I have been using this printer for years and It is still great.

BTW 6 month ago I got a Xerox Phaser 8550 DP it is a color duplex with real Adobe PS level 3. It works great with Cups and it is very fast. I am using the Xerox ppd file from win2000 driver if I recall.

Thx you all .

-=terry(Denver)=-