[cups.general] /var/spool/cups - c files vs d files

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Thu Aug 24 11:01:46 PDT 2006

I asked the question incorrectly and for that I apologize.  Both values
are set at Yes.

What I should have asked is "why whould I haqve c files with no matching
dfiles?".

Specifically, if I have c31245 and I do NOT have a d31245-001 does this
mean that the job was blank (i.e. the system thought it was printing but
there was no data?)?

Thank you for any clarification on this and sorry I was not clear
before.  Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax