[cups.general] FW: Getting "7 IPP Read Error!"

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Mon Aug 28 12:28:14 PDT 2006

I am running 1.1.23 at this time but am not quite ready to jump off and
upgrade to the latest version due to the massive amounts of print queues
with all the major options as the way I understand it you have to build
from scratch and can't just copy the files over.

If anyone knows for certain you can just copy the lpoptions and
printers.conf file over without building from scratch, please feel free
to correct me but at this point in time I am not quite sure that it can
be done that easily.

Thanks again for the help and have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax