Foomatic Stopped

Luciano Giacchetta lgiacchetta at jusbaires.gov.ar
Tue Aug 29 11:53:08 PDT 2006

Hi,

I just compile and install cups-1.2.2, espgs-8.15.2,
foomatic-filters-3.0 with foomatic-filters-ppds in debian sarge box. All
Ok,

But when try to print a test print page from cups web interface happen
the follow error...

/opt/cups/lib/cups/filter/foomatic-rip) stopped with status 1!

I try to configure the foomatic config file from
.../foomatic/etc/filter.conf but nothing change.

I set debug level to debug2 but the debugging do not generate more info
about this problem.

I Check the permission about this file ../cups/filter/foomatic-rip but
nothing..

Anybody know this error???

Thanks in advance...

Luciano