[cups.general] delay during printing jobs

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Wed Aug 30 06:24:09 PDT 2006

You might try and check your cpu usage using the command top and try to
determine if the cpu time is being taken to a large number.  This is the
problem we had on the exact same setup and we had to change FilterLimit
from default of 0 (wide open) to 500 and this greatly improved our
situation.

Not sure this will help but I hope it does.  Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax