[cups.general] 2 servers

kevin kevin.rowanet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 31 04:30:34 PDT 2006

Hello,

on a LAN we have 2 pc, each one with a CUPS server, say A and B.
Connected to A is the printer "a", and connected to B is the printer "b".

How must I configure cupsd.conf files to be able to use both printers
from both pc ?

Thank you for any help ; this LAN was built and is maintened by linux
lovers, inside a French primary school (6 to 11 years old kids).

Details :
* A and B are debian sarge installed.
* "a" is HP Deskjet 895Cxi, (parallel connected) ; it works fine from A
* "b" is HP LaseJet5M , (parallel connected) ; it works fine from B

(both printers are second hand mechines offered to the school).

We also have "c" = Epson C40 connected by USB port to C, also debian
sarge installed.

Maybe you should have suggestions about how to organize all this ?

Thanks.