Print-Job client-error-document-format-not-supported

Luca Della Ghezza luca_dgh at hotmail.it
Tue Aug 8 14:53:29 PDT 2006

Hi!
I wanto to report this I think is a bug.

My cups version is 1.2.2, but this error appeared since 1.2.0 version.

My epson stylus color 580 was not working at all, always giving the error in subject.

I fixed the problem by uncommenting this line in mime.convs

# pstoraster is now part of ESP Ghostscript...
application/vnd.cups-postscript application/vnd.cups-raster     100     pstoraster

By default the line is commented, so I submit this to you and I hope that can be useful.

Bye