[cups.general] Printing on a remote printer with VPN connection

Regis Rampnoux regis.rampnoux at education.gouv.fr
Mon Dec 4 01:58:05 PST 2006

Hi,

My coworker want to use a printer attached to a remote computer (windows+winlpr) connected via VPN.
They use ssh to connect to an application server which do a lpr to the CUPS server... She can't install CUPS on the application server. The remote computer IP address is dynamic.
How to?

I can't find messages on the list or web servers (but Google, Alltheweb andother engines are not perfect ;-) and me too ...

All the best,
--
régis