Multiple Copies From Win2k

Lutieri lutierigbtrabalho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:35:41 PST 2006

Hi!

I'm having problems when printing from windows 2000.

I'm running Cups 1.3svn-r6127, samba Version 3.0.14a(for share printers), foomatic db 3.0 all running under Fedora Core 5 (kernel 2.6.18-1).

First i can't print multiple copies from windows xp then i've created a printer with raw queue. OK.. From Windows XP all works... But, now, when I send from Windows 2000, multiple copies of a same page, i get only one.

Cups' log show this: argv[4]="1".  I think this is number of pages.

I'm just using  backend socket.

anyone can help me?!
I need to print :)

---