Notifier testing

angelb angelb at bugarin.us
Thu Dec 7 11:57:11 PST 2006

> > I'm running RHEL ES4.
> >
> > No errors from the maillog either. In fact, the last error entry
> > was made on Oct 29th when I was configuring sendmail but it's
> > been resolved since then:
>
> Strange, my message was cutoff. I'll try again(I hope it works
> this time):
>
> [cups at stlam506 ~]$ /usr/sbin/sendmail -vt
> to: myname at mycompany.com
> from: cups
> subject: email test
> hello world

Ok, my messages are being cut off.

My point was that email is working from the server. I received the
message from my desktop using Outlook.

Did my mailto and subscription configured correctly?

Any other ideas or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks!
Angel

PS: I don't know why my posts are being cut in half...sorry for the
double postings.