[cups.general] Is this a violation of Copyright/License?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 09:21:51 PST 2006

Hi,

I have contacts to appropriate persons at the management and in the
engineering team at Konica Minolta. I will make them aware of their
violation of the GPL (earlier drivers they published correctly as source
code and I pubished them in Madriva Linux and Mandriva's build bot
happily built them for 64-bit and PPC).

I will report as soon as I have an answer from the Konica Minolta guys.

Rick, thank you very much for your report.

    Till