[cups.general] FileMaker Pro

cups at ceesvanspijk.nl cups at ceesvanspijk.nl
Tue Dec 12 12:36:15 PST 2006

Hello

On a windows machine I use Filemaker Pro. Every day I have to print a report. When I print this report on a printer directly connected to the windows machine everything is ok. The size of the report dos not matter. When I print this report on a cups printer the size is imported.

When it is a report for 5 or 6 lines, the first 3 lines are not printed. When it is a report from 10 or more lines everything goose well.

When I first make a pdf file from the small report it comes out of the printer ok

I use Cups 1.2.7 on a fedora 6 machine and a HP OfficeJet G55 printer.

Somebody now swat I do wrong??

Met vriendelijke groet,

Cees van Spijk