browsing and printer properties

Manhee Park mpark at vitria.com
Wed Dec 20 16:58:42 PST 2006

I am having similar issue with printer properties.
I am trying to set up for the print queue with the mailbox output bin.
I was able to configure the queue with the mailbox output bin (5 output bins) and able to print the test page to each output bin from the web admin.  But, when I sbumitted the print jobs to the queue through IPP with the PCL data format, it always printed out to the standard output bin.  I also tried with lp command with PCL data format and non PCL data format (simple text file), it still printed out to standard output bin.  At this point, I am not sure whether CUPS is not picking up the right PPD file or the print job itself is overwriting the print properties.

Thank you advance for your help and expertise.