Translation and Localization

Opher Shachar ophers at ladpc.co.il
Mon Dec 25 07:13:48 PST 2006

Hello all,
   I've successfully followed the "Translation guide" to produce a Hebrew translation/localization of CUPS.
Still, I would like also to translate some of the help pages starting with network.html .
I tried placing the translated page in doc/he/help/ and doc/help/he/ but alas, CUPS still serves the English version.
With the latter form I can set HREF to "/help/he/network.html" and get the correct file.

I there a way to enable this or should I open a feature request STR?

Thanks,
Opher Shachar.