v1.2.7 on OS X

Zsolt Hajdu z_hajdu at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:15:18 PST 2006

OK, so regarding OS 10.4.x:
 1.) Does this disk image upgrade every component that Apple's CUPS include? I understand that they have some custom components in their version of CUPS.

 2.) Are the files in the disk image compatible with the 1.1.X files in 10.4 ? In other words, will the 1.1.X compatible drivers still work after the upgrade ?

Thanks again.
 - Zsolt