[cups.development] [RFE] STR #1729: CUPS web UI should support new UIOption types (int, string, password)

George Liu george.liu at ussj.ricoh.com
Fri Dec 8 09:33:35 PST 2006

[STR New]

Can this feature be moved to CUPS 1.3 time frame?
FC6 already ships gtk+ 2.10 printing dialog, which supports custom type in
value. (I tried the test.ppd with a demo print dialog, it works)

Easysoft has put in lots of effort into this feature, and CUPS 1.2 has
already supported PPD parsing. With a little bit more effort, it could be
visible to end users. I strongly suggest to move this feature support into
1.3.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1729
Version: 1.4-feature