[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2174: Permission problems with Cups

Karim karim_b at mail.ru
Wed Dec 27 15:56:34 PST 2006

[STR New]

Hi,
I use OpenBSD 4.0, and i decided to install the Cups the way i've done it
on OpenBSD 3.9 (on OpenBSD3.9 there was no problems at all).
I did all step by step, just like with OpenBSD 3.9, and there should not
be any problem. Bu it is.
When  try to print some files (eve testpage) i recived the error:
"Unable to open the print file: /var/spool/cups/d00001-001 - Permission
denied"
And printer prints following:
"Unable to open the initial device, quiting."
But  /var/spool/cups and all it content could be read and write by
everyone, not only by root.
Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks. Bye!

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2174