[cups.general] Re: Xerox 7750 Media Size switching

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Wed Feb 1 09:13:04 PST 2006

Till Kamppeter wrote:

> Helge Blischke wrote:
> > If it then prints on the correct media size, your issue is due to
> > the restrictions of CUPS' pdftops filter (which seems to support only letter, legal, A4, A3,
> > and a "universal" format which has dimensions someshere between letter and A4.
> >

> This I would consider as a bug, an STR should be filed here.
>
>    Till

Yes, but that should do someone who is really affected by this bug - we at our site use
the alternate pdftops filter for a number of reasons. It permits - among other things - to use
the media box (or, if present, alternatively the crop box) defined in the PDF as media size.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung