[cups.general] How do I create levels of printer administration

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Fri Feb 3 10:01:48 PST 2006

Hi,

I want to create a group of printer administrators that can manage jobs,
send test pages, start/stop the printer and change the accept/reject
status (basically the left three buttons on the printers page).  Power
to manage jobs should be able to be simply managed with a <Location
/jobs> ... </Location> directive, but it looks like I have to give
access to /admin even to do start/stop.  So, how do I block modify,
config, create and delete?

Thanks,
Rob

--