Printing More than one copy of a job when only one job has been sent

Joe Trent jtrent at bighamtakeoutbrothers.com
Tue Feb 7 09:41:18 PST 2006

Is the printer on a print server device? We are using a Linksys EPSX3
print server and see that problem once in a while, usually if the (dot
matrix) printer is left off-line. Sometimes, a print job will go to
another printer that is connected to the same print server. I've been
told that the solution is to  get rid of the Linksys and get a better one.

Any recommendations on a good print server?

Thanks,

Joe