Trying to get our logo at the top of the page

Matt matt at atopia.net
Fri Feb 10 16:30:24 PST 2006

Ok...

I've been trying forever to get a logo at the top of the first page of every document printed.

We have a script right now, where as if I do..

sh prettyprint.sh

It will print our logo to the printer.

I don't know how to overlap the text and the image so that it will print the logo and then print the text on standard input.

I thought this might be a filter, but the script was sent to us without any documentation whatsoever.  I don't know if this is some kind of replacement for prettyprint?  And if so, I have no idea where to put that!

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Matt