Printing on Zebra printers

thipps thipps_mr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 13:51:31 PST 2006

Hi,

Has anyone successfully printed barcode labels on Zebra printers? I am trying to print labels(say barcodelabel.pdf) on zebra printers using lp command but unsuccessfully. The reason being: cups is sending pdf document as an image file to printer and output is not printed in proper format. Although I have set the cut labels property as yes, the paper is not gets cut at the end of image.

I really appreciate your help on this. Any document,references are highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Thipps