[cups.general] Getting the list of available printers/classes - from Pure Python?

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Fri Feb 17 07:46:09 PST 2006

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 04:33:49PM +0100, Jerome Alet wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 10:11:17AM -0500, Erik Forsberg wrote:
>
> There are at least two IPP modules written entirely in Python, one
> by me but it's not ready for production yet,

For people interested in this one :

  svn co svn://svn.librelogiciel.com/ipplib/trunk ipplib

It can actually parse an IPP message, dump it again and parse
the result, which is then compared to the original, and they
are identical.

It will also be able to create IPP messages, which is what you need,
but currently I'm still wondering what the best approach for this
is, from the end user (programmer) 's point of view...

bye

Jerome Alet