[cups.general] Printer stopped:

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 21 06:13:59 PST 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 08:35, Till Kamppeter wrote:
>Use the following little script:
>
>http://www.linuxprinting.org/beh.html
>
>This makes the behaviour on printer errors configurable. If you set
>infinite retries for your print queue, the printer will simply
> continue to print when inserting new paper.
>
>   Till

Great idea Till, but when I tried the example shown by filling in the
 blanks, as root I got this response:

[root at coyote backend]# lpadmin -p lp0 -E -v beh:/1/0/30/usb://EPSON/Stylus%20C82
lpadmin: add-printer (set device) failed: client-error-not-possible

Do I need to reset something in my cupsd.conf?