won't print

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Feb 23 23:13:35 PST 2006

I am new to this can you point me in the right direction please i am running a canon S200SP printer using CUPS and it was working great untill it got halfway through a print job and ran out of paper i then stopped the printer loaded more paper in and then started printing again but nothing happened so then i cancelled the print job and started again still nothing happened no error messages are comming up and when i look at the print jobs for S200SP-kjobviewer it tells me they are Queued if i delete them and print another job it queued that job  and won't print it.i also shut down the computer and unplugged the printer to see if that reset something but no. you can email me at timsimmonds at optusnet.com.au