[cups.bugs] RE: [LOW] STR #1415: hpgltops takes all resources and print never completes when printing certain type files

Harve Dearing hdearing at vrcis.com
Fri Feb 10 07:14:18 PST 2006

First of all, thank you for your response. It is much appreciated
Second, any idea why that file and files like it won't print through the
standard cups queue without the -oraw option? I found that the file would
print with the -oraw option but my boss feels that using that option would
loose the additional functionality and printer support that we are hoping to
achieve by utilizing cups.
Any further information that you might be able to provide would also be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks again