problem with Epson LP-2500 when using eplaser, lp2500 and escpage driver

Janusz Sidor jansid at wp.pl
Fri Feb 17 05:45:04 PST 2006

I have problem with escpage(LP-xx00) driver when using with Epson LP-2500. It's printing ok but only one page, and after that printer signs error about lack of paper. When pushing resume button on printer it continues. So to print 100 pages i have to push that button 100 times. I also tried compile ghostscript with epson driver but it's the same(eplaser and lp2500 driver). Printer is ok beacouse it works in windows without problem.
I'm using Ubuntu brezzy 5.10 with ESP Ghostscript 7.07 (2003-07-12)
and CUPS 1.1, no erros in error_log (debug mode).
I will be very glad for any idea.