Softweave output blackens out images

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri Feb 17 06:26:57 PST 2006

                          Hello again!

First of all thank You for Your prompt answer.

In fact I did set the values from r300-colorman.drv and according to the manual this way:

header.cupsRowCount = 90;
header.cupsRowFeed  = 0;
header.cupsRowStep = 100 * header.HWResolution[0] / 360 +
                           header.HWResolution[1] / 120;

(ImageToRaster.c)

 - but it would blacken images out entirely - so I deduced I'd missed something essential about the parameters' exact meaning. I did set the smallest dot size and the minimal ink limit - again without any considerable effect either. It looked rather like printing went over and over the same place - too many times.

P'raps You could still give me a clue what could be wrong here?

Andrew