[cups.bugs] Re: [HIGH] STR #1438: CUPS under valgrind: Problems with set-printer-options

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Fri Feb 24 18:04:17 PST 2006

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

For me it looks like the following:

By the re-login after the power failure the TMPDIR was set again, so
starting CUPS from the command line (in my case with valgrind) lead to
broken behaviour, normal starting of CUPS (/etc/init.d/cups start) did
unsetting TMPDIR automatically and all worked fine. So probably the
interference between CUPS, valgrind, and the web interface is really
fixed. At least it works for me now. I can use all web interface
functionality now with CUPS running under valgrind.

So I close it again as fixed.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1438
Version: 1.2-current
Fix Version: 1.2-current (r5160)