[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #1444: STR 1229 redux: I've seen incorrect rewriting of option keyword also

Chapman Flack ghost at anastigmatix.net
Sun Feb 26 13:50:04 PST 2006

[STR New]

http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1229 reported an option keyword that got
truncated (after a _ character) in rewriting a PPD.

I've seen the same thing happen (CUPS 1.1.23nb5, NetBSD 2.0, i386)
in a Tektronix PPD with the following line:

*DefaultColorSep: ProcessBlack.60lpi.600dpi/60 lpi / 600 dpi

it was truncated at the . after ProcessBlack. However, it is not 100%
repeatable; I repeated the installation and got a non-truncated copy
this time. Thought you should know, though. The line is no. 1119 in
an 1136-line, 40 kB PPD. IIRC, the truncation occurred as soon as I
added the printer, before I had gone to the config screen to change
anything.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1444
Version: 1.1.23