Epson CX6400 Test Page Prints SMALL

justin 67comet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:29:40 PST 2006

I recently added Gentoo to my wifes extra desktop, and am attempting to share her all in one (Epson CX6400) with the other computers in the house.

I attempted a test page from her computer (The one sharing) and it prints the test page about 1/4 scale, and all black (normal, just small and no color).

I'm using the EPSON new stylus color series CUPS V1.1 driver. (Same driver I used on my Stylus COlor 880 down on my Gento server).

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get this printer printing as it's capable?

Thanks,
Justin