Create Cups Queue with forced page size?

acetylcholinerd at gmail.com acetylcholinerd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:35:00 PST 2006

I'm using CUPS 1.1 under Debian Sarge, and for the life of me I haven't been able to figure out how to create queues which force certain postscript parameters. In our case, we have a color laserjet 5550dtn (for which we have a PPD file), and we'd like to have four separate queues -- "colorhp" and "colorhp2" being the first tray, the latter being duplex, and "colorhp-big" and "colorhpbig-2", being the second 11x17 tray with forced duplex on the -2 queue. Has anyone else set up anything like this before?

Thanks,

Eric