[cups.general] Re: Can CUPS print two-sided documents 2-up?

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:10:31 PST 2006

If you are working with PDF files, you might try the "pdftk" command.
It will, however, generate a new PDF file and I am not sure if the
metadata in the PDF is 100% preserved. With some effort, pdftk can
also be used to rearrange the pages to make a booklet.

If they are Postscript files, catting the files together should do the trick.