How to allow cancel jobs on stations

mrsoliveira at gmail.com mrsoliveira at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:21:36 PST 2006

Hi all,

   I am using Cups printer server on Conectiva Linux 10 over IPP, my stations on network are Win98/Win2K/WinXP.

  My question is how to configure CUPS to allow users on stations for cancel jobs???

# localização e nome deste arquivo no CL10 /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
#linha de comando pra importar este arquivo pro "vi" (veja cp.txt)
#  :r !lynx -dump http://www.zago.eti.br/modelos/cupsd.conf-ip
AccessLog /var/log/cups/access_log
ErrorLog /var/log/cups/error_log
LogLevel info
PageLog /var/log/cups/page_log
Printcap /etc/printcap.cups
User lp
Group sys
Port 631
Browsing On
BrowseAddress 255.255.255.255
BrowseAddress @LOCAL
<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From None
Allow From All
</Location>
<Location /admin>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From All
# pra permitir acesso ao configurador do CUPS somente da maquina local,
# comente a linha acima Allow From All e tire o comentario da linha:
#Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>
<Location /printers>
Order Deny,Allow