[cups.general] Print job trunication; how do I turn it off?

Information, Jason S. Bailey info at jason.bailey.name
Thu Jan 19 08:39:00 PST 2006

For some reason, my CUPS is printing only the first 2 pages of any print
job. It doesn't matter what app I print from, whether it's OO.org 2.0,
Firefox, Thunderbird, Kwrite, etc... I only get the first 2 pages from a
2+ page print job. If the job is one page only, it doesn't print a blank
second page.

Is this a bug, or some sort of feature that needs to be turned off?

I'm running OpenSUSE 10.0. As of today, I have all patches (from SuSE)
installed.

Suggestions?

Thanks