[cups.general] CUPS is unusable

Matt Hull mhull1 at uic.edu
Sat Jan 28 00:43:28 PST 2006

the only problem i have with cups is authentication or communication
between servers.  you cant change a print job unless you go to the server
that is printing it.  cant do it from the client.

i found it much easier to delete a printjob by stopping cups and deleting
/var/spool, alot less time and hassle

when cups works, it works great; when it doesnt, its a b****

:-D

matt