[cups.development] [RFE] STR #1369: Request for purge-jobs operation in web interface

Brian Bernstein bernst3 at cooper.edu
Thu Jan 5 05:02:20 PST 2006

[STR New]

It would be great to have a purge-jobs button in the web interface to
replace to cancel all jobs.  I went ahead and implemented it in the
printers.tmpl file.  You can find a patch to this file attached.  It
currently only uses a plain text link, called "Cancel All Jobs", as I
am too lazy to create an image file in GIMP or similar.  All it does is
run the admin.cgi script with "op=purge-jobs&printer_name={printer_name}".

I was planning to implement a "cancel all" function in the web interface,
and was a bit surprised and relieved to see it already done, but still
surprised to find it was not in the template for the web interface (or
atleast not in an intuitive place).

Just apply this patch to printers.tmpl file, or just add the line(s)
manually.

-Bernie

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1369
Version:  -feature