PCL Driver

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Jan 12 03:39:20 PST 2006

Hi,

How do we discribe PPD file for PCL Color printer ? We want to modify
color gradations. DDK document mentions it is possible to change
raster color data. In our side check, gradation was changed by "cupsColorProfile" discription. But, unfortunately it was B/W !
We need Color(CMYK) print-out modified gradations.