[cups.bugs] fuckers

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 13:42:55 PST 2006

Erm, "Mr Anonymous",

I haven't had any probs with cups in a 150 user environment yet. It
would help if you could specify your problem in a more precise manner,
ie nature of the issue, log samples (eg
from /var/log/cups, /var/log/messages), versions of cups and ghostscript
installed, printers used, etc.

If you need help I'd suggest your greeting be a little more polite than
"f*** you".

Thanks

Alex