[cups.development] Re: [RFE] STR #770: cupsaddsmb at the web-interface

Franz Pfoertsch franz.pfoertsch at brose.net
Mon Jan 30 23:55:37 PST 2006

Hello,

I looked at your code and checked the functionality.
In my opinion it is the first step, because it worked only in a simple
environment.

this mean your cups printeradmin has exist in the local passwd and the
password must be the same in the samba userdatabase.

To run this funtionality we need some posiblilities embed the cups-server in
the samba environment.

I am thinking about something like  -k -P or the -k option on rpcclient.

regards
and thanks for the code!

Franz