lexmark Z65

Bernd Krumböck krumboeck at universalnet.at
Sat Jul 1 05:13:01 PDT 2006

zigi wrote:

> Hello ,I've got a problem to chose a driver to my Lexmark Z65 and my CUPS
> haven't got a position exacly fot for Lexmark Z65. I tried to chose few
> another drivers but without any good resault. The printer tried to print a
> test page but the all it produced was a blank page. Please help me :)))
> thanks :)

This Link may help you:

http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:340:0:0&emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::::

be warned:
Lexmark has its own imagination how to write a driver for Linux. You will
not be able to use CUPS Webinterface/Command Line to add lexmark printers.
The driver contains java tools which do this tasks for you.

In fact the driver could be designed better. Maybe Lexmark will correct this
in future.

best regards!
Bernd