Cups Windows drivers - all options ignored

Jesús Torres jesus at isaatc.ull.es
Tue Jul 11 09:17:52 PDT 2006

> Are you sure you used the latest version of cupsaddsmb and the correct set of driver files
> (.dll) as listed servral times within this newsgroup? The cups add-ons to the windows
> printer driver make sure that all options are passed on just following the first line
> (the "%!..." line) as cups job ticket comments ("%cupsJobTicket keyword=value, ...").
> The elimination of feature blocks by the pstops filter is to avoid conflicting settings
> which may lead to unexpected results or eaven postscript errors.

I'm using release 1.2.1 (stable) and this driver files:

cups6.inf
cups6.ini
cupsps6.dll
cupsui6.dll
ps5ui.dll
pscript5.dll
pscript.hlp
pscript.ntf

update to the lastest version.

And this are the header of the submitted jobs by the CUPS Windows Driver:

%!PS-Adobe-3.0
%cupsJobTicket: job-hold-until=no-hold
%cupsJobTicket: job-sheets=none,none
%!PS-Adobe-3.0