can i merge banner onto first page?

anonymous yliu0131 at brockport.edu
Fri Jul 14 12:13:14 PDT 2006

Can you detailing "altzernate pstops filter" ?

I googled out alternate pstops filter 1.93.
http://www.easysw.com/~mike/cups/links.php?V59+Q
It's a source file for pstops filter.

Does it mean I need to recompile and install CUPS? How can the same pstops.c
work for all versions of CUPS?

Thanks
George

news:25868-cups.general at news.easysw.com...