rpcclient adddriver cups 6.0

Kurt Wescoe kwescoe at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jul 15 00:38:48 PDT 2006

I was wondering if someone could tell me what the order of the arguments for adddriver is with the 6.0 windows driver. I am trying to add the driver manually, not with cupsaddsmb. I tried the command below with no success

rpcclient -Uuser%password -c 'adddriver "Windows NT x86" "CUPS6_Test:cupsps6.dll:HPDeskJet5940.ppd:cupsui6.dll:NULL:NULL:RAW:NULL"' localhost

I wasn't sure if I should be including the other files such as cups6.ppd, cups6.ini, or cups6.inf. Any help would be appreciated