CUPS question

zunacai cups at zunacai.com
Fri Jul 21 12:04:54 PDT 2006

Hello,

we use CUPS at work, and we want CUPS to notify each client what was the last file they printed so the next time they print a file before they print a pop up message will show up and say something like "the last file you printed was XXX are you sure you want to go ahead and print" if the user click OK it will print whatever they want to print if they hit cancel it wont print anything, the problem is that if I use the CUPS log to let them know what was the last file they printed it will actually also print the actual file they are trying to print, am i clear, any clue?

REGARDS!