CUPS and ARM (AT91RM9200 board)

Christian Grenier cg at mcdi.com
Mon Jul 24 17:09:25 PDT 2006

Hello,

I don't know if I Have to post this message in this forum.  I passed the 3 last weeks to install and configure CUPS for the AT91RM9200 board.  I would like to know if somebody has already installed it in your system.  By my side, it doesn't work well.  I am not able to print anything with CUPS (tried to print test page).

What I need it's an application (like cups) to print only text document to the customer's printers via USB port.  In the at91rm9200, there is no parallel port available.  It's why we'll specify to customer to plug USB printer only (The choice of printer can be huge or we can specify a printer list support).

I need some suggest from you or if possible, try to install cups it your at91rm9200 ek board and let me know if you have successfully installed it.

Best regards

Christian