[cups.general] jobs passed to printer too quickly

nancy lin nlin at newton.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 26 11:32:13 PDT 2006

Hello

Sorry.  I'm using RHEL4's cups 1.1.22.0.rc1.9.10.

THe URL is something like ipp://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx./ipp/4100

I'm using the driver that comes w/ RHEL.  I think it's the HP Laserjet
driver.

Should I upgrade to 1.2.2?

lpstat -t (from LPRng) was able to display both active jobs and the last 2
completed jobs.  Will cups's lpstat be able to do that as well?

thanks!
nancy