PDF Printing

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Thu Jul 27 04:08:59 PDT 2006

Gnanasekaran <sekar_univ at yahoo.com> wrote (Thursday 27 July 2006 12:02):

> We are  using Generic Unix LPD print system

This newsgroup/forum is about the "Common Unix Printing System"
(CUPS). That is different from LPD.

You can probably get help here if you migrate from LPD to CUPS.

But you'd still need patience, since everyone who is trying to
help here does so voluntarily and without payment.

>  Please dont consider this mail as an ordinary request.... The
>  solutiom for this problem is very very important for us.

I'm sure it is. You probably want to *hire* or contract somebody
who is an expert with LPD printing, or ask your operating system
vendor for support.

Cheers,
Kurt