Cups-1.1.23 and linksys EPSX3 printserver

Thomas Kenyon tom at sanguinarius.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 06:36:21 PDT 2006

I have a linksys EPSX3 printserver talking to a cups-1.1.23 server,
Periodically the server stops responding for a few seconds if cups is
refreshing at that time, then the printer stops.

I remember an option in cups 1.2 which allowed you to ignore these and
retry.

Using cups 1.1.xx, is there a similar function. (If I upgrade to 1.2, I
get a lot more issues with other printers on the nework. This is a
production machine so I can't migrate it until I am sure that I can
resolve all of these in one hit).

TIA for any help with this matter.